Confident Sovereign Creative Professional
New(ish) mic, who dis! 🎤
In this episode
- the reliance on external feedback
- the role of social media vs. using it as a tool
- how I hinder myself by NOT treating “this” as a “thing” (substance, framework, etc.)
- having a “professional” mindset and schedule (“framework and professionalism”)
- the challenges of having a “niche” when you don’t know what your niche is
- the end goal of content creation (i.e., intimate, intentional community)
“Subscribing” to the Solocast
Sign up here for the newsletter or use the form below.
I haven’t yet decided what the future framework for this looks like. The newsletter is a start, specifically because I will overthink it and then not create more audios.
Recorded: October 15, 2022