Discovery Through DanceA West Coast Journey
Welcome to my West Coast Swing journey, where I share my chronicles in this captivating dance. I showcase my first-hand experiences learning and progressing through West Coast Swing, the strategies I use to help me accelerate my growth, the mindsets I develop to help me overcome my limitations, and my experience with promoting this incredible dance. I aim to help other Westies become the best they can be as we collectively discover and express our joy for this dance.
– AUSTIN PRANGER
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Using the fear of “talking” to overcome the very fear itself, to challenge what I’m actually capable of, and to recondition my mind and body to a new way of being.
I’ve taken on a mindset of aggressive selectivity with how orderly my physical environment is, what my goals and directions are, and the “inputs” I consume (for advice, or otherwise). It’s created a greater clarity of focus and a calmer sense of being.
For a long time I was afraid of being noticed or seen. I didn’t want to put my voice out into the world. And it was all because I was afraid of what “you” thought, instead of realizing that my own voice was just as valid as yours.
More Blog Posts
- West Coast Swing → personal training + teaching experience
- Fort Wayne West Coast Swing → http://facebook.com/groups/fwwcs
- Eularity → http://eularity.com
- Anchor Room → http://anchorroomdance.com
- Burning Man → ETA 2018, starting this moment + seeking others to go to the event with (or) looking for an existing community to join
- Health → sleep/wake cycle + nutrition + fitness
- Mindset → personal growth + reading + silence practices
- Online Business → writing + copywriting)
- Video/Photo → WIP
- Web → small projects (ELRY, AR, APCOM) + content creation
- Digital Marketing → social media + content + learning online advertising
- EWD → new beginnings
- Vid Project → storytelling
- Travel/Adventure → where to next?